will ST have the giants vs vikings on monday night?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The game will be on NFL Network when it finally played. This messes with fantasy football players inn what is usually the first week of their playoffs.

The game will be on NFL Network when it finally played. This messes with fantasy football players inn what is usually the first week of their playoffs.

I was wondering what day this week it would be played? would it be feasable to have the dome repaired by tomorrow, we had this happen years back at the Silverdome

The game will not be on NFL Network. It will be on Fox local stations in New York City, Minneapolis-St. Paul, and Rochester, MN, and on NFL Sunday Ticket.

Metrodome is unavailable. NFL is considering UM stadium (9 below) or New Orleans or Detroit (as Fox already has TV crews set up at both places) . The next Minnesota home game is next week's Monday Night Football, and that is also in doubt. Engineers will do a mandatory inspection no earlier than Tuesday, and a new certificate of occupancy would be needed from the state.

New Orleans is not being considered. Detroit and Indianapolis. Probably Detroit since Fox is there today for the Lions.

EDIT: Detroit. Tickets on Sale tomorrow AM.

Here is what I do not get . . . Giants game only scheduled for NFL network surprisingly show u[p on NBC during past two seasons . . . however, with this now the NFL Network cannot broadcast the game for fans like me in Connecticut who cannot see it . . . just go&^am ridiculous!

Jimbo said:
Says a guy in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA !
The mountains here in SoCAl get more snow than most of the place in all of the east and Midwest

Says a guy from a county in which the mountains get feet of snow at a time. Says a guy who spends at least 2 days a week in the snow. Says a guy who also has a place in Mammoth. Says a guy who used to shovel it for a living (I used to manage a condo complex in Mammoth), where 5 feet over night was not very unheard of.

The mountains here in SoCAl get more snow than most of the place in all of the east and Midwest

Says a guy from a county in which the mountains get feet of snow at a time. Says a guy who spends at least 2 days a week in the snow. Says a guy who also has a place in Mammoth. Says a guy who used to shovel it for a living (I used to manage a condo complex in Mammoth), where 5 feet over night was not very unheard of.

So, lets move the game there !

So it'll be on the NFL Network Channel? Just wondering since there seems to be 2 different stories in the thead, one post says that it's only going to be available on a ST channel for out of mkt areas, and others are posting that it's going to be televised on the NFL Network.

they couldnt play at "the bank" (TCF Stadium) for a few reasons. They'd have to clean the field, the stadium is already winterized and the Giants had no outdoor gear

game is free for General Admission. If you are a Vikes season ticket holder and happen to be in Detroit, you get to sit at the 50 :)

Game is on Fox in Minneapolis, Mankato, Rochester (MN) and WNYW in NY. Where its being shown elsewhere I do not know

Vikings site says NFL ST (posted an hour ago)
The game will be broadcast in the New York City, Minneapolis, Rochester and Mankato, Minnesota markets. The game will also be available to Sunday Ticket subscribers on DirecTV. More details will follow.

Any ticket holders for the original Giants-Vikings game will be admitted and given preferred seating along the 50-yard line. Free general admission tickets to the game will be available at the Ford Field box office beginning at 8:00 a.m. CST.

Ice, Stone, thanks for the ST info. The confirmation is also posted at ESPN (game will be avalible on ST for out-of-mkt viewers).

The NFL moved Monday night's game between the Minnesota Vikings and New York Giants to Detroit after the Metrodome's roof collapsed in a blizzard.
Kickoff at Ford Field will be 7:20 p.m. ET.
The game will be broadcast in the New York, Minneapolis, Rochester, Minn., and Mankato, Minn., markets. The game also will be available to Sunday Ticket subscribers on DirecTV.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts