Windows Phone's

Why would this suddenly catapult WP8 into the ranks of relevance? Even with all this push, IIRC, market share has gone down.

Main point is that it will be nice to see more Nokia devices on more carriers.

Galaxy S3 owners meet their match: The Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone

Last edited by a moderator:

It's good that they are only about a year behind the curve. Galaxy S IV announcement is 3/14.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2.x

Wish they would come do that to me...first thing I would ask...Lumia...nice...show me the SD slot. What? Doesn't HAVE one? GTFO and stop wasting my time with that.

Do you get paid to post these links?

LOL! No don't get paid do you get paid to post? I post allot of things dealing with what I like or interested in some might not be that's fine like I have said I always advise people to use what devices they like. But just like with anything on here with any kind of post dealing with Any Subject not everyone will be interested or agree so forth. So this is nothing new with any message board that will always be part of it that folks can discuss what that want for the most part and that's one of the nice things about it. :)

Ilike these links. Good job poke in keeping us informed!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Thanks Scott! I try not to post too much but like I said I mainly post things I'm interested in but things that others might like as well. Plus I try to make sure that folks know there other mobile devices out there as well due to there so much propaganda on the other side of things and folks can get caught up in it way to easy. But in the end I respect everyone no matter what path they choose to follow. :)

LOL! No don't get paid do you get paid to post? I post allot of things dealing with what I like or interested in some might not be that's fine like I have said I always advise people to use what devices they like. But just like with anything on here with any kind of post dealing with Any Subject not everyone will be interested or agree so forth. So this is nothing new with any message board that will always be part of it that folks can discuss what that want for the most part and that's one of the nice things about it. :)

No I don't get paid either. I hope you were serious about the LOL (although that is a bit of an oxymoron) . You certainly are not doing anything wrong and I did not mean to imply that. If you were offended I do apologize. But there are people who are paid to post positive things about certain companies on forums and in certain user groups etc. In point of fact I know someone who was compensated by MIcrosoft for several years for doing just that. That led to the question.

As for my own posting I ws once accused of working for DISH and of being an employee of WSBK-----in the same post no less) and I am not employed by either.

I like the links too, especially now that are kept in a single thread.

Bingo, I always enjoyed seeing the stories, the constant threads is what kept me from checking them out though, one would be there, then buried.

The single thread makes it much easier to follow.

No I don't get paid either. I hope you were serious about the LOL (although that is a bit of an oxymoron) . You certainly are not doing anything wrong and I did not mean to imply that. If you were offended I do apologize. But there are people who are paid to post positive things about certain companies on forums and in certain user groups etc. In point of fact I know someone who was compensated by MIcrosoft for several years for doing just that. That led to the question.

As for my own posting I ws once accused of working for DISH and of being an employee of WSBK-----in the same post no less) and I am not employed by either.

Oh no was not offended so no problem man and thanks for your input. :) You working at Dish probably would be a good thing Dish needs Satelliteguys in there. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)