Windows Phone's

Poke, do you use the Weave news app for WP? If not, look into it. It will consolidate all your WP news sources (and many other topics from sports to weather) in one easy to use place. One of my favorite apps. Instead of having say, WP Central, Cnet, Endgadget and such separately, I just use weave and it pulls from them all.

The live tile is nicely done as well.

Poke, do you use the Weave news app for WP? If not, look into it. It will consolidate all your WP news sources (and many other topics from sports to weather) in one easy to use place. One of my favorite apps. Instead of having say, WP Central, Cnet, Endgadget and such separately, I just use weave and it pulls from them all.

The live tile is nicely done as well.

Cool! Will have to check it out and thanks for the info. :)

Nokia Lumia Pitching Machine Challenge

Last edited by a moderator:
All the hardware pieces are already in place. The lack of sales on the Windows 8 phone platform is the issue here..
Not really. It is that WP8 and Windows RT (for the tab side) are not exactly the same. It hinted that it might be an issue in the article. This could be a temporary problem however.

Not really. It is that WP8 and Windows RT (for the tab side) are not exactly the same. It hinted that it might be an issue in the article. This could be a temporary problem however.

I didn't realize MS has gone with essentially 3 diffferent solutions.

Frankly, this is really bad... and they complain about Android fragmentation...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2.x

There is significant integration, but not to the level for this. Not yet. Rumors are showing this changing soon, which may make this device a possibility.

As far as other ventures, I don't see it as being bad at all.

Android fragmentation complaints deal with a single platform. The fragmentation here is among three. Totally different.
Sent from my HTC 8x using Board Express

At least Nokia seems to have stopped hemorrhaging money. I hope the keep up the innovations in windows phones.

Did you notice they were barely profitable without the big subsidy from MS? I did.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2.x

Barely profitable is a nice thing compared to the alternative. Consumers are warming up to the idea that a smart phone does not have to be an iPhone. This opened the market up wide for Android and now Windows can come in an have a chance.

Windows phone threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)