WIWN-TV 68.4

but as of the original post it wasn't ;)
Yes the WIWN-TV 68.4 wasn't listed on the site as of post, because the that station was already broadcasting now it is listed and thank you for puttingthe channel on the site , but 4.4 the WTMJ-TV subchannel is listed but not yet broadcasting as of now. I am hoping that the subchannel 4.4 will start soon because I am looking forward to seeing what the channel has to offer.

Yes the WIWN-TV 68.4 wasn't listed on the site as of post, because the that station was already broadcasting now it is listed and thank you for puttingthe channel on the site , but 4.4 the WTMJ-TV subchannel is listed but not yet broadcasting as of now. I am hoping that the subchannel 4.4 will start soon because I am looking forward to seeing what the channel has to offer.
Escape has a couple of shows that are quite interesting....

but 4.4 the WTMJ-TV subchannel is listed but not yet broadcasting as of now. I am hoping that the subchannel 4.4 will start soon because I am looking forward to seeing what the channel has to offer.
Trip (owner of rabbitears) updates the site when he has info. In the case of Escape, there was a press release about it. So he puts it in as "soon". When CometTV was coming soon he had it as "soon" but in some cases the channel number was wrong (until he had confirmation on what channel they went to)

Cool I am looking forward to seeing what the channel has to offer.
American Justice, Forensic Files, Unsolved Mysteries, oh and SNAPPED. Then they have movies geared toward the female audience (opposite Grit which is geared toward the male audience).....Not to beat a dead horse but I hope Raycom adds it to KPLC (the nbc affiliate raycom owns in LC) when grit launches the same day as Antenna does on Sinclair/RRB stations. I can get it out of Baton Rouge on the MNTV station (WBXH 39.3) every two weeks and it stays on for a couple days and I agree with some folks its better than Grit.

When I read the article on tvnewscheck that's what was stated but your right.
kinda like ALL FOX O&O would get Buzzzr at launch ;) (Mpls got it 4 months later and Phoenix after that)
kinda like the FOX O&O and H&I launch on a specific date (I think they finally all launched)

Those 2 are off the top of my head. There is more

Reactions: localclassictvfan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)