Would D-TV move me from 1 pkg to another???

Status
Please reply by conversation.

uh-oh

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2005
I must be getting senile in my old age.
Would DirecTV move a subscriber from Total Choice Plus to Total Choice without informiing the subscriber?
We signed on in May 05 as Total Choice Plus. I remember this distinctly because we wanted TCM, FX, FMC and A&E. Have been very pleased to date.

Well, today we went FMC and "not subscribed" popped up. I checked DTV's website and it says that Total Choice does NOT offer FMC. Our pkg on the website says: TOTAL CHOICE.

The only thing I can think of is that we pay by credit card automatically and instead of increasing our cost, they just moved us to a lower pkg.

Would they do this wilthout telling us??

uh-oh said:
Would DirecTV move a subscriber from Total Choice Plus to Total Choice without informiing the subscriber?
We signed on in May 05 as Total Choice Plus. I remember this distinctly because we wanted TCM, FX, FMC and A&E. Have been very pleased to date.

Well, today we went FMC and "not subscribed" popped up. I checked DTV's website and it says that Total Choice does NOT offer FMC. Our pkg on the website says: TOTAL CHOICE.

The only thing I can think of is that we pay by credit card automatically and instead of increasing our cost, they just moved us to a lower pkg.

I don't know. Why don't you call them and ask them. No one here did it.

uh-oh said:

Also, If you want you should be able to go into D*'s website and change it back to TC+ yourself, but then you would not have the pleasure of griling them on why or how this happened.

jimbo

You ARE aware that FMC USED to be in TC, but a couple months ago moved it into TC+ - THAT'S why all of a sudden you lost FMC... ;)
You probably actually have been on TC ONLY all along - ALL of the channels you mentioned have ALWAYS been in TC, except for FMC moving as I stated above.

Last edited:
Jimbos said:
Also, If you want you should be able to go into D*'s website and change it back to TC+ yourself, but then you would not have the pleasure of griling them on why or how this happened.

jimbo

And, if he really has been moved from one package to another, he can have the pleasure of D* giving him all kinds of credit...as they are wont to do.

raoul5788 said:
I don't know. Why don't you call them and ask them. No one here did it.
In fact, call them and ask them three different times, that way you will get three different answers.:D :D :D

and if you don't have your old bills you can look online at your old bills as they are archived there....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts