XM Music and DVR

Status
Please reply by conversation.

joedekock

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 12, 2005
West Michigan
I have read a few times in different threads that no one was able to record the Music Channels. I don't know if it is because D* allows it with XM, or the R15's have the ability, but I can record the XM Channels. Not that I want to, but I know there others out there that were bummed they could not.

Interesting...I have not tried to record anything with the UTV yet on the new XM channels....will have to see if I can do anything with them tonight....

Sometimes I woudl like to be able to backup and hear it again or pause it so someone else can in a minute or two.

Nice! I just got mine from Robert yesterday! I know i tried on my HR10-250 and it said no ... I did not even think to try my R15, that makes it worth the free price twice as much!

thought you could record music channel through wish list last time i check it was the only loop hole

I know that the Dish Network DVR's record the audio stations and it can record a lot more than the allotted time that the hard drive can store video. Do the DirecTv DVR's also allow it to store more than the allotted time for its hard drive as well or stick with the amount of time that the even is recorded? One could probalby get several hundred hours of audio on a DVR.

well i guess i was wrong when i got home tonight didn't work i rember it working with 3.1 sw but i guess they patch it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts