XMs Playlist

Kraven

Resident Bozo
Original poster
Jun 2, 2012
Northern, VT
I mostly just listen to Hair Nation, 80s and Lithium (jazz when the wife is w/ me).

Whether am driving to work or to the cottage, I always ALWAYS get Cinderella, RATT, LA GUNS or Dokken on ch 39 and Nirvana and STP on ch 34.

You'd think with all the music out there, the play list would be more diverse.

Cheers, K

Am hoping its not because the formentioned bands demand lower royalities hence the increased air time.

I mostly just listen to Hair Nation, 80s and Lithium (jazz when the wife is w/ me).

Whether am driving to work or to the cottage, I always ALWAYS get Cinderella, RATT, LA GUNS or Dokken on ch 39 and Nirvana and STP on ch 34.

You'd think with all the music out there, the play list would be more diverse.

Cheers, K

Am hoping its not because the formentioned bands demand lower royalities hence the increased air time.

Yes I agree you think all the years of musice they could have more diverse of music and they have really gotten bad like fm stations have :)

We've had XM since day1 in the SUV when we purchased it in Nov 2010. I can probably come up w/ 20 popular 80s hair band songs I never XM play yet... but when am driving home, I'd almost certain to hear Ratt's "you're in love". Its time I email Keith "my brother from another mother" Roth and ask whats up w/ that?

Cheers, K

Yesterday I scanned out at 4:04pm. 4:14 LA. Guns followed by Cinderella

Left home at 7:55am for work: 8:12 Ratt followed by LA Guns.

Case rested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts