XSat did great!

divalicious

Original poster
Apr 4, 2005
These guys out of w. pa did a great job on my install.... Once again guys thanks.

Voomin and lovin it.

vurbano said:
Another xsat commercial?

What is funny about it is they serve the same state as Dragon-Pennsylvania.

Just a note..... I have no connection... I am not a installer who works for some other company.... the difference between is, as a retailer I control all aspects from order to install. This allows better control and Great customer satisfaction. I refer all my customers to SATGUYS.... because i belive that it is a great source of information.

mudpup2003 said:
Just a note..... I have no connection... I am not a installer who works for some other company.... the difference between is, as a retailer I control all aspects from order to install. This allows better control and Great customer satisfaction. I refer all my customers to SATGUYS.... because i belive that it is a great source of information.

Oh, and why did Scott post this:

"This thread appears the be abig advertisement for X Sat which is frowned upon here. The person praising X Sat for the great install has the same IP address of the two folks from X Sat.

So basically I see this thread as nothing but spam.

Any unauthorized promotion will be removed as we have sponsors for this site who pay for that privilidge.

Thanks for your understanding."

So who is 'divalicious' then? :rolleyes:

This has already been addressed with them...... no fault on either party. We agree that customers should not use are name when posting.. just makes a mess.. diva is a customer we installed in our coverage area.. sorry for the mix up in here.... we will still refer customers here, but ask them not to post our name when they compliment...

I came back on tonight to edit my prior thread here and in one other thread, after reading Scott's post earlier today. Gave it lot's of thought, and had decided to go with my "gut" instincts (and edit). My "gut" instincts have usually served me well in assessing people and things. I also put a lot of faith in "old adages".

If you say that it has been addressed with Scott, and claim no fault on either party, I will take Scott's actions or lack of same as reason enough at this point...but being the curious (and admittedly, suspicious) person that I am...I notice you didn't address the IP address issue in your response.

I'd be very interested to hear how this mix-up occurred. Will you elaborate? :confused: Vicki

I addressed them with scott.... we have customers who post in here from our access in our store.. we have numerous computers on a wifi.... so they can see different products and get reviews. Example being using DWAY, or Starband. When they open up the web browser on any of our systems, it used to go straight here. We encouraged them to join and post on anything, even if we sucked. We have changed that, and will make sure if they do post here it will be without our name anywhere in the post. If we were spamming this site we would have changed IP's, come on thats a given. We did not even think about this when info was posted. Like I said it has been addressed and it has been corrected.

mudpup2003 said:
I addressed them with scott.... we have customers who post in here from our access in our store.. we have numerous computers on a wifi.... so they can see different products and get reviews. Example being using DWAY, or Starband. When they open up the web browser on any of our systems, it used to go straight here. We encouraged them to join and post on anything, even if we sucked. We have changed that, and will make sure if they do post here it will be without our name anywhere in the post. If we were spamming this site we would have changed IP's, come on thats a given. We did not even think about this when info was posted. Like I said it has been addressed and it has been corrected.

So you are saying that this divalicious person hung out at your store to post here at all these times:
04-04-2005, 11:17 PM
04-04-2005, 11:24 PM
04-04-2005, 11:25 PM
04-04-2005, 11:29 PM
Yesterday, 12:07 AM
Yesterday, 01:04 AM
Yesterday, 07:23 PM

Da*n strange hours.

bruce said:
So you are saying that this divalicious person hung out at your store to post here at all these times:
04-04-2005, 11:17 PM
04-04-2005, 11:24 PM
04-04-2005, 11:25 PM
04-04-2005, 11:29 PM
Yesterday, 12:07 AM
Yesterday, 01:04 AM
Yesterday, 07:23 PM

Da*n strange hours.

Great post Bruce. I hate to admit it but good work.

vurbano said:
Great post Bruce. I hate to admit it but good work.

awwww, I have that special feeling in my tummy.

Give it a BREAK

At least they corrected what INSTALLS INC screwed up with my install. If this is a way of advertising, SO BE IT ! If VOOM did all the installations with PRIVATE companies instead of INSTALLS INC, we would not be discussing this BS right now. If XSAT didn't help me with the install I was ready to cancel the whole VOOM account. At least they do what they promise.
Would you rather have hundreds if not thousands of possible subs just cancel when INSTALLS INC screws up ???

Let the flaming begin. I got my VOOM, and I am Happy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts