XSat did great!

mudpup2003, thanks for the elaboration. When I made my first post to "divalicious" yesterday, I initially was somewhat suspicious due to "associations" I felt you might have (which I know you've denied presently and previously), so I decided to give you and your organization the benefit of the doubt and ignore my "gut feelings" and "old adages” leanings.

When I made my second post I was doubly concerned, but again, decided to be reticent. I do, absolutely, appreciate your willingness to elaborate on the issue. However, upon checking back in tonight, I’m afraid my suspicions have not yet been allayed. I will continue to withhold judgement until or unless I see something more to change my mind. That’s certainly not an indictment of any kind…just my opinion and my decided action. I’ll continue to reserve judgement of your motives until or unless I see something else more “compelling”.

Bruce...yes, excellent observations in my mind...the only thing I'd like to point out is that your times on the posts are apparently Eastern...I went back to check when I saw you refer to "yesterday" (cuz' I always like to confirm things for myself) and thought I had missed something...I hadn't, but I'm on Pacific time. Having clarified that...I'm still definitely suspicious.

jmd102354 said:
At least they corrected what INSTALLS INC screwed up with my install. If this is a way of advertising, SO BE IT ! If VOOM did all the installations with PRIVATE companies instead of INSTALLS INC, we would not be discussing this BS right now. If XSAT didn't help me with the install I was ready to cancel the whole VOOM account. At least they do what they promise.
Would you rather have hundreds if not thousands of possible subs just cancel when INSTALLS INC screws up ???

Let the flaming begin. I got my VOOM, and I am Happy!
Not flaming you jmd1023543, and I’m happy if they got you up and running, and particularly happy if you are enjoying VoOm…but I hope you understand my reluctance to believe everything generated from this source. I’d like to believe they are totally legit, but under the recent circumstances, I for one, am going to need a little more evidence…in spite of your good fortune with this company. Vicki :)

Vicki [B said:
Bruce[/B]...yes, excellent observations in my mind...the only thing I'd like to point out is that your times on the posts are apparently Eastern...I went back to check when I saw you refer to "yesterday" (cuz' I always like to confirm things for myself) and thought I had missed something...I hadn't, but I'm on Pacific time. Having clarified that...I'm still definitely suspicious.

Thank Ya Ma'am,
You may be on Pacific Time and I being in Michigan and they being in Pennsylvania, we are both on Eastern Time, so when it says this person posted at:
04-04-2005, 11:17 PM
04-04-2005, 11:24 PM
04-04-2005, 11:25 PM
04-04-2005, 11:29 PM
Yesterday, 12:07 AM
Yesterday, 01:04 AM
Yesterday, 07:23 PM
They are in the same time frame.

Damn strange hours to be in their words:"we have customers who post in here from our access in our store.. we have numerous computers on a wifi"

I know I close my business at 8 pm, how many Sat Installers are open at 12:07 AM for customers to use their web access.....please.

The prove in the matter is this from Scott:

"This thread appears the be a big advertisement for X Sat which is frowned upon here. The person praising X Sat for the great install has the same IP address of the two folks from X Sat."

And that person who started that thread-divalicious.

And now, after getting my Taxes done, I am going to Bed.
Good Night.

Bruce...exactly what I meant to convey...sorry if I wasn't totally clear...when I went back to check and realized the time differences...I only felt more surely that my initial instict, coupled with your keen observations, may actually be closer to the facts of the matter.

I'm still trying not to think about my taxes...I have enough other problems right now...extension will undoubtedly be forthcoming...I do them myself and hate every moment. But like you, it's night-night time for me. Vicki :)

This thread is like a hair salon, more rumors and non facts floating around than ever. We really have no concern what ceratin people think of our posts. However we care about our work and customers, so with that said, say what you will but our installs and customers speak what we need to hear. HAPPY, ON TIME, and will to go extra to help. Enough SAID!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts