Yankee HD schedule on *D??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Ron61250

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 25, 2003
Horseheads, N.Y.
Has anyone come across an HD Yes network 07 Yankee Schedule yet? I see on the YES net that 138 regular season games will be telecast-assuming all home and some away as was the case last year on ch. 95. I live in the YES regional sports area. thanks for any info:up Ron

Has anyone come across an HD Yes network 07 Yankee Schedule yet? I see on the YES net that 138 regular season games will be telecast-assuming all home and some away as was the case last year on ch. 95. I live in the YES regional sports area. thanks for any info:up Ron

Lets hope not ....
I am tired of the Yankees thinking they own that channel, I can understand last year when thay were the only HD channel going, but I doubt that 95 will be the Yankee network this year, yes games will be there but not always the Yanks.

Jimbo

Lets hope not ....
I am tired of the Yankees thinking they own that channel, I can understand last year when thay were the only HD channel going, but I doubt that 95 will be the Yankee network this year, yes games will be there but not always the Yanks.

Jimbo

Well Jimbo, we finally disagree on something! :D I would love to see the Yanks on 95 all of the time. I guess they can share, although I doubt they have anything to do with how often they are on 95.

i would hope with d* getting extra innings, we would see a diverse number of hd games beside the yanks. personally, i wouldn't object to the cubs and or the reds. but that's just me talking!!!

of course, i will have the fish and the d'rays on 96!!

i would hope with d* getting extra innings, we would see a diverse number of hd games beside the yanks. personally, i wouldn't object to the cubs and or the reds. but that's just me talking!!!

I wish the Reds were too, but they have to be broadcasting them locally first before they can do that and from what a friend of mine told me who works for FSN. The local owner of the FSN Cincinnati doesn't have plans to do that anytime soon.

unless, of course, ramy the other fsn is broadcasting in hd. like here in florida, when they come to play the fish, i should see the hd feed.

unless, of course, ramy the other fsn is broadcasting in hd. like here in florida, when they come to play the fish, i should see the hd feed.

True, but they won't show the Reds announcers in HD only their own.

Well Jimbo, we finally disagree on something! :D I would love to see the Yanks on 95 all of the time. I guess they can share, although I doubt they have anything to do with how often they are on 95.

Yes , but look where you live, of course you would want the Yanks on in HD every night.

How about if channel 95 goes with the Detroit Tigers this year, that way I can see the Tigers in HD this year.
After all they Beat the Yankees last year .....

sorry, I couldn't resist, :)
tired of the Tigers getting whipped all year long every year.:mad:

Jimbo

I would go for that too, IF I could get my HD on channel 96, then I would care less about whats on 95.

Jimbo

yeah, jimbo and ramy, i have no idea why the fox sports nets in ohio aren't showing either the tribe or the reds in hd......that sucks.

and, yes, ramy i know i would be subject to the marlins broadcast team but at least, i will get to see one of my teams in hd. well, that applies for the cubbies too!!!!

as i already stated, i will be curious to see how many hd baseball games, d* will show on channel 95!!

Yes , but look where you live, of course you would want the Yanks on in HD every night.

How about if channel 95 goes with the Detroit Tigers this year, that way I can see the Tigers in HD this year.
After all they Beat the Yankees last year .....

sorry, I couldn't resist, :)
tired of the Tigers getting whipped all year long every year.:mad:

Jimbo

OUCH! I guess I deserved that! Actually, I like the Tigers, especially the team they had last year. There should be alot of good years ahead for them. especially if Leyland stays with them.

yeah, jimbo and ramy, i have no idea why the fox sports nets in ohio aren't showing either the tribe or the reds in hd......that sucks.

The television rights to the Indians are held by SportsTime Ohio. (only in select areas) HERE

Televised games for the Reds are seen exclusively on Fox Sports Net Ohio (only in select areas) and Fox Sports Net Indiana (chnl 663).

This according to the latest info.

FSN Ohio, formerly Fox Sports Net Ohio and SportsChannel Ohio, is a cable channel in Ohio (with the exception of the Toledo region, where FSN Detroit is carried), parts of Indiana, Kentucky, Northwest Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and extreme Southwest New York. They carry the Columbus Blue Jackets, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cincinnati Reds, and, formerly, Cleveland Indians games.

Last edited:
slightly off topic, but i just noticed that fsn florida will broadcast approximately 30 devil ray games in hd and about 70 to 75 marlin games in hd this summer!!! awesome, baby!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

H10 problem with local sports

Transfer shows between HR20's?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts