Yankees Have Home Field Advantage

sidekick said:
Game 3 should be a good one.
Yes it should be a good game, probably high scoring too.
btw, the Yankees no longer have home field advantage, at least at the moment, that could change after tonight, (hope not).

Jimbo
Go Tigers !!!
Go Bucks !!!

Oops, Yankee home field advantage is gone. We need to put a stake in the heart of the "greatest lineup ever" (puleeze, who's buying that line of crap?)

bidger` said:
Why couldn't Rogers pitch like that for my Mets?

Amen or for the Yankees... In 1996 he couldn't past the 2nd inning in every post season game and in 1999 for the Mets he walked the winning run that eventually eliminated the Mets... Couldn't throw a strike... Even the home umpire after that game admited that if Roger had thrown anything close to the plate he would have called a strike... but Roger was so freaking out of the pay that it was comical... He had the game of his life... to remember for all his life... that is his hall of fame game since he will not make it to the hall of fame.

We Yankees fans aren't quiet when we lose. I've already said kudos to the Tigers the other day on their win. The Tigers are playing quite well right now and if they win I'd be the first to say "Way to go"

I said this last season, and I say it again... let's recap the yanks Wild Card losses since 2001.

2001 Lost WS to Arizona*
2002 Lost ALDS to Anaheim*
2003 Lost WS to Florida*
2004 Lost ALCS to Boston*
2005 Lost ALDS to Anaheim
2006 Lost ALDS to Tigers*

*Wild Card Team

I don't know how the Yankees lost with that awesome young pitching staff! Maybe then can exume Walter johnson and Cy young for next season.

I'm humbled and shocked. Hats off to the Tigers who deserved the series! Time now to clean out an outdated pitching staff in NY.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts