YES Network (Yankees) On Dish ?

DVRaholic

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 16, 2005
BX/Yonkers, New York
Since D* failed miserably on announcing any New HD for 2006, I have been seriously considering moving to Dish, I have been a D* customer for over 10 years.

BUT a Friend of mine just informed that Dish done NOT carry YES!!!! :eek:

I was thinking, I am a MLB Extra Innings customer and if I was to get MLB-EI with Dish would I then get the feed for Yankee Games ???

I would call Dish and ask them directly BUT If they are anything like D* Csr's I probably will get multiple answers to my question.

Thank you in advance for any Help....

Big Yankee fan here in oklahoma. I buy the baseball package from dish and have a XM radio. All the Yankee games are from the other teams networks, no YES. Dish needs to step up to the plate and offer the YES Network.

uhlesses said:
Big Yankee fan here in oklahoma. I buy the baseball package from dish and have a XM radio. All the Yankee games are from the other teams networks, no YES. Dish needs to step up to the plate and offer the YES Network.

Your lucky, because even if I would get the baseball package from Dish; i wouldn't even get to watch any Yankee games because all the games are blacked out in the nyc area.

Too bad they have to black out all the games in my area. If that wasn't the case I would have had no problem ordering the NBA League pass to watch the NJ Nets and the baseball package to watch the Yanks but unfortunately that’s not the case.... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)