You know you're a newbie when...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I hope you are more forgiving than I would be over that. I would bring that up years later!
Over and almost forgotten. It was a knock off SG2100 that I had had to file down the shaft to get the tube on anyway, so it probably would have been too sloppy to be any good. I got a real one and it has worked good, except when it's real cold out.

...when you are hauling a 10 foot BUD on your pickup in one piece and it flies off your truck because you drove too fast and did not bother to tie it down because it was less than a mile from home!

This happened to a friend of mine and he was driving 55 MPH when he had such a short distance to travel! :eek:

:rant:...you buy a receiver that you think will pull in "everything" because that's what the person on the phone at the retailer said when you asked only to find that it doesn't!

when you cancel dtv/cable before finding out if your new hobby meets the tv demands of the other half, even after I bought her a new wash machine.
When you buy the other half a washing machine, and think she'll consider it a gift! - :eek:

When you think a real gift would replace the favorite TV shows! - :D

When number of posts: 1
welcome.gif

...there are high-fives all around when you lock in on MS10, Huntington Beach, California, Surf City, USA!

...hang tens and hang twenties, too!

...when you pronounce coax like your ordering more than one Coca-Cola products!

"I'll have 2 Cokes please!" :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)