Zap2It Application

snook2448

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 16, 2005
The DishHOME interactive application Zap2It will be taken down Wednesday, February , 28, 2007. Zap2It will return.(TBD) In the meantime, customers may access www.dishnetwork.com/zap2it for movie schedule information.

It gave movie lists and some details for theaters. You had the ability to enter a zip code and get the lists for theaters in your area. I loved this tool for it (no need to search for the newspaper !) In addition, it gave suggestions for PPV and other movies to watch. I don't recall any other functionality, mainly because I only used it for the movie listings. I do sincerely hope it comes back soon.

Cheers,

It gave movie lists and some details for theaters. You had the ability to enter a zip code and get the lists for theaters in your area. I loved this tool for it (no need to search for the newspaper !) In addition, it gave suggestions for PPV and other movies to watch. I don't recall any other functionality, mainly because I only used it for the movie listings. I do sincerely hope it comes back soon.

Cheers,

It didn't even have theaters in my location listed even by zipcode.The closest to me was 100 miles away.I hope they add more cities and theaters.I have 2 theaters in my town and there is 2 to 3 more in the town 15 minutes away from me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)