teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Thursday, February 14, 2013

"Strike": After Hank Galliston's wife, Leila, finds a special antique clock at a flea market, she is abducted by an international terrorist; as the search for Leila progresses, Hank questions everything he ever believed in.

S~

Looks like a rip-off of National Treasure and The Librarian. I'll give it a try, but I'm not holding out much hope.

S~

Looks like a rip-off of National Treasure and The Librarian. I'll give it a try, but I'm not holding out much hope.

S~
Saw the previews on ABC.com. Looks compelling and creative enough to merit an episode or two.

I watched the pilot episode on hulu. Looks pretty good, but be interesting if it can hold out past a few episodes.
As is the case with most new non-story of the week dramas these days? Started with Lost.

The review in my news paper didn't give it much praise. In fact, they said the show's title is a countdown to cancellation.

S~

I forgot all about this show.Missed it entirely tonight.There is a replay on Sunday,I set the dvr to record it then.If anyone watches let us know what ya think.

OK...a two hour pilot that got edited into one (or so it seemed). Too much, too fast. Needed to take more time with the back-story and develop the characters without the rush. Who can turn their back on the concept? BUT, it desperately needs to SLOW DOWN!!!

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 2

Thursday, February 21, 2013

"Face": Hank and Beck have a perilous confrontation with White Vincent; Rachel and Arron uncover information about the rose commandment

S~

OK...a two hour pilot that got edited into one (or so it seemed). Too much, too fast. Needed to take more time with the back-story and develop the characters without the rush. Who can turn their back on the concept? BUT, it desperately needs to SLOW DOWN!!!

I finally got around to watching it and I agree, moved way too fast. There are a lot of details they could have explored. But, I suppose it is only a short season order so they want to do a bunch of stuff in like 9 episodes.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 3

Thursday, February 28, 2013

"Pendulum": Hank returns from India with renewed determination; Laila starts leaving a trail of clues for Hank; Hank's parents seem to be keeping a secret.

S~

In 18-49, yes. That's what CW caters to. In total viewership, Zero Hour had 5.39 million viewsers to Vampire's 2.91

S~

Not a good sign that the second episode was beat in ratings by a show on the CW...
Might have something also to do with the fact that the audio was horrible. Background sounds were so loud that it was almost impossible to hear the dialog. I almost turned the show off, but had no other palatable viewing options during that hour. Many other viewers may have done just that. ABC finally corrected the problem with only a few minutes of the show left.

Might have something also to do with the fact that the audio was horrible. Background sounds were so loud that it was almost impossible to hear the dialog. I almost turned the show off, but had no other palatable viewing options during that hour. Many other viewers may have done just that. ABC finally corrected the problem with only a few minutes of the show left.

My audio was fine for the entire show...maybe it was your local channel.

Thanks for sharing osu1991.I won't waste my time watching the 3 episodes I have recorded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)