Zero Hour

Dropped it after I saw it was cancelled and deleted episode 3 from the DVR without watching. I have enough to watch.

S~

oh darn. I know my Tivo made it sound like it was the best show ever because when you hit the Tivo button for 2 weeks before the premiere it had a big banner about "record now"

I am sick of terrorist shows. All of them sound the same to me and I am OVER THEM. I will not watch any shows that deal with this as a plot .

Problem with a serialized show like Zero Hour, is if it doesn't get strong ratings right away, then it's toast, as rating for a serialized show only go down as new viewers are lost.

Problem with a serialized show like Zero Hour, is if it doesn't get strong ratings right away, then it's toast, as rating for a serialized show only go down as new viewers are lost.

Plus it's time slot didn't help any, imo. What ever happened to moving shows around to different slots/days to help with ratings?

I'm almost afraid to post in this thread! :)

I actually liked the show and where it looked to be going. No, it wasn't 'must see TV', but it was pretty well done I thought.

Burning off the episodes on Saturdays, new one tonight ...
argh, didn't know it was on, so missed the 2 on Saturday. Have the timer reset for the others (had deleted it when ABC canceled the show), and I'll check Hulu for the ones from the 15th. Thanks.

I actually enjoyed the show, and it'll give me something to watch over the summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)