To address your points.
1. To get 3D content, they would have to go to the half-res stuff that you see on DirecTV and cable unless they change all the hardware. Otherwise, they are defeating their whole selling point of better quality (PQ-wise) content.
2. No interest in extras for me...
Thanks for answering, A couple of follow-ups.
1. Exactly how big and heavy is the dish? 1 meter is quite a bit larger than my original 18" DirecTV dish aimed at one orbital location. What is the exact cost?
2. Do the users' own media files integrate easily into the GUI? Artwork included?
I have a list of questions.
1. I don't see it listed on the starter packages, but am I correct to assume the satellite dish is included in the package? How about the peaking tool?
2. What is the cost to purchase extra receiver units - standard and pro?
3. What is the cost of extra hard...
From my understanding, the HD LILs have to be up and running before you get the HD RSN. I have HD LIL, but I don't have the HD RSN even though it is "available". They say it should be sometime over the next year.
Has anyone had the opposite - no HD LIL but yes HD RSN?
Currently, no. However, if you can get a free install with upgrade of other equipment, you might consider it. I get higher signal levels than from my old 3LNB dish, so you might consider it for this reason. Otherwise, you could just wait.
I had 2 HR10-250s, one owned and one leased. I upgraded to 2 HR20s and deactivated the 2 HR10s. I still have both HR10s. They have not asked for the leased HR10 back yet. How long should I wait before I could assume it would be OK to keep/sell it.