110/119 Listings Post 129 Transition (Updated 7/1/2024)

I noticed that Charge HD was added as another streaming-only channel on 290.

And...something else I discovered - on all these streaming channels, you CAN pause the programming (I paused it for over 20 minutes) & do trick-play (skip forward & back, etc.), but you still CANNOT record it. (I'm assuming this is only on DVR receivers, but someone w/out one would need to check it out)

Last edited:
Reactions: charlesrshell
I noticed that Charge HD was added as another streaming-only channel on 290.

And...something else I discovered - on all these streaming channels, you CAN pause the programming (I paused it for over 20 minutes) & do trick-play (skip forward & back, etc.), but you still CANNOT record it. (I'm assuming this is only on DVR receivers, but someone w/out one would need to check it out)
I know with the TVB Jade channels, the streaming channels do not allow trick-play at all and the streaming channel of DISHscapes does not either.

I know with the TVB Jade channels, the streaming channels do not allow trick-play at all and the streaming channel of DISHscapes does not either.
I just tried DISHscapes ch 198 (I assume this is the channel you're talking about) & it allowed trick-play for me just fine.
(I don't get TVB Jade so I can't test those, but I would think they should be no different...)

Last edited:

Can't delete VOD movies on my Dish Network Hopper 3

Dish Olympic Coverage - Not Yet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)