This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

2.35 update for PS3

?Sa?dma???

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2006
the 2.35 update is now available on website for PS3 downloads

Sweet. Any idea what it adds?

Sweet. Any idea what it adds?

Everytime there is an update just check out:
PlayStation.com

24 Hours after the update is out, it takes them that long to update their website.

Other than that Ramy, this update adds this only:
New for 2.35: System stability during use of some PLAYSTATION®3 format software has been improved

Most be the fix for GTA4 locking up the 60GB PS3's.

actually that game as a game update about a week or so ago, since i updated to 2.35 I have been have more issues with gta 4 then before the update. Like when im driving it stop for a second then continues.

actually that game as a game update about a week or so ago, since i updated to 2.35 I have been have more issues with gta 4 then before the update. Like when im driving it stop for a second then continues.

Do you also have the game patch? I don't have GTA4. I was waiting to see if the game patch and the console update would fix the reported problems.

Took the update last night. Played GTA 4 for about an hour, no issues on a 80GB. Haven't really had too much time to get into the game yet.

Do you also have the game patch? I don't have GTA4. I was waiting to see if the game patch and the console update would fix the reported problems.

yes i have both the game patch was working fine then i did the 2.35 update not it sutters i have a 60Gb version