2.35 update for PS3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Most be the fix for GTA4 locking up the 60GB PS3's.

actually that game as a game update about a week or so ago, since i updated to 2.35 I have been have more issues with gta 4 then before the update. Like when im driving it stop for a second then continues.

actually that game as a game update about a week or so ago, since i updated to 2.35 I have been have more issues with gta 4 then before the update. Like when im driving it stop for a second then continues.

Do you also have the game patch? I don't have GTA4. I was waiting to see if the game patch and the console update would fix the reported problems.

Took the update last night. Played GTA 4 for about an hour, no issues on a 80GB. Haven't really had too much time to get into the game yet.

Do you also have the game patch? I don't have GTA4. I was waiting to see if the game patch and the console update would fix the reported problems.

yes i have both the game patch was working fine then i did the 2.35 update not it sutters i have a 60Gb version