2 dual receiver dish network problems (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!

rhall79079

Jan 14, 2007
I have a new dishnetwork satellite. i hav one dish, 2 receivers both dual one has dvr. the receiver with dvr is not working properly. i keep getting the acquiring satellite the other 2 tv's that are hooked together work fine
what kind of problem can this be Dish has sent me a new dvr receiver but getting same results

boba

SatelliteGuys Master
Dec 12, 2003
Dorchester, TX.
I have a new dishnetwork satellite. i hav one dish, 2 receivers both dual one has dvr. the receiver with dvr is not working properly. i keep getting the acquiring satellite the other 2 tv's that are hooked together work fine
what kind of problem can this be Dish has sent me a new dvr receiver but getting same results
Schedule a service call and get them out to fix it.:)

corydbstv

SatelliteGuys Family
Dec 19, 2006
Does it cycle through on the progress, or does it stay blank?
Have you done a check switch test? If so, what is the result?

How is your antenna connected? Dish1000? with, or without a switch? What kind of LNB are you using? Is there a Seperator involved?

rhall79079

Jan 14, 2007
Dish network has come out and changed a diplexer outside, this worked for a couple of days then the same problems came out again. the other receiver is working fine. My dish has a 110 and 119 on one side and another on the otherside but there is no cables hooked up to that. this is getting frustating because the other receiver is working fine

KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
Somewhere a connector is not getting a good connection,(to the sheild I would guess).

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts