2006 TV Hockey schedules

Hey I have a picture like your avatar. But its what happens when you mix ECW wrestling and Sci-Fi Channel (ECW is on Sci-Fi) :)

Attachments

• SIWTB.jpg
    SIWTB.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 130
Iceberg said:
getting back to the topic its nice to see the other Canadian teams getting on HNIC more :)
My born & raised in Northern Ontario wife would beg to differ. In her opinion, it should be all Leafs, all the time. :rolleyes:

On the other hand, I tend to like to watch the Betrayers, er I mean Flames. :D

Derwin0 said:
My born & raised in Northern Ontario wife would beg to differ. In her opinion, it should be all Leafs, all the time. :rolleyes:
The Leafs are fine for the first couple weeks, but how many Saturdays in a row last year did we get lame Leafs games where they got blown out? Give us the Sens or the Habs

I'd prefer the west game most weeks :)

Derwin0 said:
I agree with you, but them Leaf fanatics can't be reasoned with.
trust me, I live with one :D

If your service address is in the right part of Ontario, there are an additional 27 Leaf games other than TSN and CBC coverages that can be seen on Sportsnet and Leafs TV channels.

A complete Leafs schedule can be seen here.

http://www.mapleleafs.com/team/schedule.html

Show this to your wife and tell her see you next spring. :)

The house in Kirkland Lake is in Northern Ontario, and gets us Leafs TV. Have had that for a couple years. She insisted on getting it. :rolleyes:

Derwin0 said:
The house in Kirkland Lake is in Northern Ontario, and gets us Leafs TV. Have had that for a couple years. She insisted on getting it. :rolleyes:

Kirkland Lake !
I hear all the women from Kirkland Lake are either hookers or hockey players.

What position does your wife play? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)