^22 Programming Guide Down to 2 Days

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
I have tried rebooting etc but I still only have 2 days. Is this a problem with the new software or am I alone in this?

Hey! Didn't realize E* had a new reciever out....I want my own ^22 also!

My 622 was AOK on the EPG last night. It has the new software with the custom groups (forget the version; 6.21 ??), even tho my 722 does not.

Check your rewind and pause functions, if they are not there, your HDD is dead.

9 day guide is stored on the HDD, if you lose the HDD your get the 2 day guide.

I know I can use the skip functions. i believe i used FF and pause successfully. Not sure about rewind.

FWIW I could do everything except take the guide out past two days. Another reboot with the power button did no solve it but removig and rinserting the smart card did.

Are you having problems with your 110 orbital? The Extended Program guide is only available on the 110 sat (Not sure where it is for eastern arc though).

No such prolem has been noted. Would that be more likely to come back with a smart card reboot vs just holding the power button?

If it happens again you should try running a check switch. That should force a guide download.

or on your guide try 999> (the right arrow button) half the time that will make it download and you will be good to go. Extended guide is on 110 xpon 18 and 72.7 xpon 21, check your signal

Last edited:
Guide downloads did not soe the roblem till I forced it by removing the smartcard. If it happens again iiwill ask fora new receiver.

I had this issue on one 622 and not on the other both on 6.21 - when i tried to acesss the next day the guide got downloaded, mad eno difference.
tried a reset (hold power down for a while) - no difference.
Did a check switch, downloaded the guide and all ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)