24 month committment/DHPP credit?

Allin4greeN

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 13, 2005
Lancaster County
I recently spoke with a CSR regarding my account and was told that because I have a 24 month committment (total time after a few DIU upgrades) that I will continue to receive a $5.99 credit towards DHPP throughout that committment, essentially paying nothing for DHPP. Does this sound correct?

I'm 17 months into the committment period and was anticipating that the $5.99 credit I was receiving each billing period would go bye-bye after my initial 18 month DHA committment was at an end...:confused:

Well, there were different DHA options available depending on when you signed up - they had 18 or 24 month options available - if you signed up with an 18 month commitment originally, the DHPP credit will stop then - regardless of DIU upgrades.

However, if you originally signed up with a 24 month agreement, then the credit will last that entire period.

Ideally - your bill should state "DHPP credit 16 of 18" or something similar on each bill - that'd tell you how many credits you'd be recieving.

Just thought I'd ressurect this thread with an update. It appears E* did me a solid when I upgraded my 942 and extended my DHA/DHPP contract. So, the CSR was absolutely correct about my DHHP being 24 months. There's a statement you don't frequently see on the forums :D

When I last posted, I was about to pay for my 18th month of service. I just checked my account on-line and I've been given a 19th credit for DHHP. With the upcoming pricing increase, this is a welcome "gift."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)