2nd 622

deuces

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 5, 2006
I currently have a leased 522, leased 622, and an owned 942. Is it possible for me to get another 622? If so, what are my options? Thank you. I trust you all more than the CSRs.

Your best bet to get another 622 would be to do a trade in on your 942. I think that getting them to lease you 2 622s a 942 and a 522 would probably be pushing it. But its worth a shot, all they can say is no.

Sorry, I just saw that you said your 942 is owned. In that case they very well may do it. But the way I got my second 622 was to trade in my 942.

I would like to keep the 942, plus have 2 622s and the 522. I may have to buy the 622 I guess. Or could I trade in my 522 for a 2nd 622 lease? Then buy a 522/625 somewhere?

I called a few months back to see if I could get a second leased 622. I was told I would have to wait a year from when I leased the first one ( which will be March, 07). They did say I could lease a second 622 if I traded in my owned 921.

We have an expression here: "CSR roulette."

You might call again. Answers change, especially if you go thru tech support.

I have two 622's coming tomorrow. I don't know if they let me lease two because I am doing them both at the same time or what. Going through customer support could not do more than one at a time so I went through the ceo email.

Thanks, sounds like I need to just keep trying. But the TV I was gonna buy had a rebate expire at the end of the year, plus they raised the price by $200 on top of that. So everything is on hold now. I just can't buy something I know I could have gotten for $300 less only a week ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts