3 Voom Receivers

Cegarrett

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 9, 2005
Shreveport, LA
3 Voom Receivers

These boxes were never deactivated. I just found them in the attic if anyone wants them 5.00 + actual Shipping and the're yours.

I have the original boxes from voom and one that holds two inner boxes.
(if you want all three I'll ship in two boxes or two in one box.)

PM Me with any question or comments

Actually, I have two HD LCD tv/monitors that need an OTA tuner. I also am going to give one to my parents to upgrade their tv so they can get the guide/sub channels - they only use OTA.

All of my HDTVs have integrated tuners, and so do my Sony HD DVR and Dish Network boxes, but I can't seem to part with my last VOOM receiver down in the basement. I know I should give it away to someone who can use it, but I just have a soft-spot in my heart for the little guy. Ugh! I just realized it has been gathering dust for the past two years.:(

I wish I could send the VOOM receiver out and have it return retrofitted for my Star Choice service.:)

I Agree. I actually had four but only decided to get rid of three and there all gone and paid for. I love to keep electronics boxes and had 3 of them stored in the boxes that they originally came in when I unpacked them to repack them in a new box two of the boxes still had the unopened Voom literature in them I kept one for me and sent the other with the receivers.

If anyone one else wants another or two I have a co-worker that also had the Voom service when it died. what prices are you willing to pay for his 3 boxes. and I'll see if i can get him to sell them.

Thanks in advance,
cegarrett

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts