322 Problems

BFG

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 2, 2004
Orlando
I've been having problems with the 322 ever since the day the satellites went crazy on 6/9.

Some mornings I'll wake up the receiver and a whole ton of channels are missing and the ones that are there are all dead. So I run a check switch and then the acquiring signal doesn't go through the steps the first time so I do a soft reboot and then things are back up. This has only happened about every other day, so I'm thinking it has something to do with the EPG updates. Anyone else experiencing this and have found the problem/solution. I know there's a new software update coming but it hasn't been spread to my receiver yet.

I have 301's that have been flawless. You might want to call DishNetwork and have them replace your 322 or they might be able to fix the problem over the phone.

I have noticed the same thing on my 322 also, mostly from the 61.5 bird, but I dont have a problem running the switch test and after I run the test I get the missing channels back. I haven't look into the problem yet to find out what is causing it.

I have 2 322's and it's happened a few times.
I wake up in the morning and nothing. I get a channel discription but the screen is blank. Reboot and it's fine. I called dish and they told me to turn my recievers off at night. I had been leaving them on. It's only happened once since i've started shutting them down at night. I'm not sold on dish network yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts