522 guide problem?

griz_fan

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 13, 2004
Meridian, Idaho
Argh!!! I sure wish Dish would have left well enough alone with the 522 software updates. about 2 versions back, things were working great, but now that the new network season is under way, they had to mess with things.

Has anyone seen something like this:

TV one set to record my wife's favority show on our WB feed. But, winds up recording what is on our local CBS channel instead. I bring up the guide, it shows as recording the WB, but it is CBS. And, while watching said show on the WB, the info button brings up show info for what is currently on CBS. So, needless to say, my wife is P.O.'d. Any word on what 2.55 fixes? I'll probably just reset the 522 to get things back on track, but it sure chaps my a$$ when this thing fails to deliver on one of its most basic functions. Love/hate, love/hate...

We haven't seen that problem but we had something similar last night. We had NCIS set to record at 7:00 PM. This morning we noticed that it wasn't in the list of recorded programs, instead it recorded another program that showed "skipped by priority" in the schedule a couple of days ago (which is what we wanted). Don't know what happened to NCIS, which had a higher priority and showed in the schedule a couple of days before. Looking back in the schedule, there is no record of NCIS being skipped, deleted or otherwise. Did NCIS get dropped from the guide or what? My wife is pissed because she missed the second part of a 2 part episode. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts