6 month interest free promotion on all sales over $299.99

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Fill out our very brief credit application, which we fax you, fax it back with a copy of your drivers licence and we issue you a ValueElectronics.com credit card.

You can start purchasing immediately with a temporary card we activate the same day you apply.

-Robert

can you be pre-approved on this, IE, I give you my info through email and then you tell me if its worth all that faxing? Its not easy for me to get access to a fax machine :)

Can a person do this to get in on D* intro promotion and still use a friends referral, or do referrals HAVE to go in via D*?

You have to go direct with D* to use that particular referral offer, although I read something that VE credits you the same amount of money. I need to look into this, since I haven't seen this since activating, but mabye I just missed it.

We have a referral program that pay $50. for new DIRECTV customer referrals. So please send us your friends and family.

-Robert
deniro said:
You have to go direct with D*, as I unfortunately found out after the fact (although I asked about it and was not told this). Buying equipment from a third party like VE, or someplace like Best Buy, will not allow you to use the referral credit.

To follow-up on what I said ...
I was wrong about how Value Electronics does their referral. With DirecTV's referral program, the new customer sets it up using the current customer's account number.
With VE, the current customer calls in with the new customer's info. So, VE does not owe me anything for the referral, since the ones that referred me didn't work with VE (old D* customer, from Primestar).
So, I hadn't gotten a credit since I was the one being referred, my mistake. Oops. Sorry to make it look like they had done something wrong.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)