622 and Audio Popping

stuckingoo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2006
Just had my 622/Dish 1000 system installed four days ago. Everything seems to be working fine, except........today I noticed audio popping on all channels on TV2 (my secondary TV). This only occured when I ran the 622 in single mode and the popping (or periodic static sound) sound occurred only on the second TV. No problems noticed in dual mode. Any ideas?

All updates are downloaded. My main TV (Panasonic Plasma) is connected via HDMI directly to the 622 and I'm running an optical audio out from the 622 to a Pioneer Elite receiver.

I've heard this some as well, however, it is on my TV 1 (being run in single mode). I hear it was terrible when the 622 first came out, but it has been getting better. Are you hearing it all the time?

I've heard this some as well, however, it is on my TV 1 (being run in single mode). I hear it was terrible when the 622 first came out, but it has been getting better. Are you hearing it all the time?

Well I listened only for an hour today at two different times and it was present each time. I think today is the first time I watched the secondary TV in single mode. Oh, BTW, I have 'shared' on.....wonder if that has anything to do with anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)