622 Inventory

So I got a question now that the news is out, since a lot of you guys PM'ed me the email from the Executive office, just how many of you got that email anyways?

You can spill the beans now, it's ok, just no names or phone numbers please.

BTW I am willing to bet that there is no 10,000 622's tommorow as stated elsewhere. I am REALLY sure. :)

Mike123ABC has figured it out! (He posted this in the Private Pub member Area)

The guys at the other site may indeed be correct in saying Dish is shipping 10,000 units.

Now I quote from Mike123ABC!
Perhaps both are right... Dish shipping 10,000 622s in February... back to the manufacturer, and 240 or so to customers!

That explains it!

This is complete horse sh*t! If you are going to require new receivers for the new channels you better be able to deliver them!

Come on Chuck, switch the damn headers so we can all view the channels while you get your inventory up and make sure the new receivers work!!! :mad:

Hmm, this reminds me of something...what was it... oh yea... the 921!

Waiting lists, short supply...

Lets hope the rest of the story with the 921 (buggy as all he**) does not happen to the 622. It would even be in their best interest to hold onto them until they are relatively bug-free rather than release them as they did the 921. Not saying that's what's going on, but that's my .02.

Now I love my 921, but wish it had mpeg4 and nbr. :(

HokieEngineer said:
Hey, 15 more 622s were added to the latest beta software release! That brings us up to a whopping 328 622s!!!

Woo Hoo!

This really stinks, unbelievable that a company like Dish Network is doing this kind of crap.

If the ViP622 is anything like my DVR942, I won't mind waiting a little while for it.

The 942 is my nicest Dish receiver so far (2000, HM-DSR100, 6000, 811, & 942) and it even passes my spouse's "it's just TV" acceptance test as she can now watch "Monk" any time without having to screw around with a tape. With a ViP622 and UniversalHD, she will be able to do it this HD!

yeah

ppl in wareshouses always expect the worse, but what then don't take into account is that ppl in some factory are spitting out vip series boxes...all 3 series...in two week they will have made up the difference for those broken ones and they will be on your a/v rack....by april they will have plenty to go around and 99 a pop for the box might make it hard to recover from it but the amount they are gunna sell becuase of the instant rebate will make up for the loss...and the price of the new packaging will hep make it up too...so if you wait...they will come...

Think about it, even E*, wouldn't try to launch new hardware and channels with only 240 units in stock. Your right, I thought about it , thats all thay have.

DISH1000 Not Required?

Vip622 and LA Local Channels in HD?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)