622 sent from E* or w/installer

Jordan420

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 20, 2003
Seattle, WA
Is E* sending 622's in the mail when you upgrade or are they sending them w/the installer?

Thanks

Jordan

Last edited:
When my installer arrived last June, almost the first thing out of his mouth was "Did they send you the 622?" A bit puzzled, I said no. He called another truck, found one, and took off to get it. Before he left, however, he explained to me that Dish had just recently (this was mid June) changed policy from mailing the receiver to the customer to having the installer bring it with him/her. This is So. California area.

Claude Greiner said:
They used to mail them, now they send them with the installers.

What about for 2nd 622s? Do they also require them to come with installer. I'd like to upgrade a 322 to a 622. I already have one 622.

Voyagerbob

I'm not for sure but if you do a upgrade my guss the installer will bring it with him when he shows up to install it.. Due to he will half to call Dish anyway to activate it and give them in information they need.

I just upgraded my 322 to a 622. They are sending out via UPS to me. Got my tracking number today and it should be here on Monday. I currently also have 2 411's. I had called 2 days earlier and was gonna order a 211 and they said an installer had to bring it out. Not sure why it all changed but when I changed my mind and called and ordered the 622 the CSR just offer to send it out to me. Can't wait till Monday and try out the 622. I see so many good things about it I had to order it.