625 with Dual Uhf remotes

BWK

Original poster
Oct 4, 2009
Dallas, TX
i have need to have both remotes on Uhf pro, i can not get tv1 to work on ir, if i plug in the tv1 uhf clip into the remote it will control tv2, i have followed the intructions that came with the remote system setup>installation>TV1 UHF pro setup> enable> system info.. etc, i follow it exactally, i have tried every combination of clips, on each remote but nothing changes, by the way one remote is 6.0 and the other is 6.4, i have the dish dvr 625. any help will be much appreciated. Thanks

BWK

when you are in that sys info screen you will have to move the orange hilite box to rem addy 1 and then hit the record key on uhf 1 remote

yeah it doesn't work, when i press record it doesn't do anything, i start using the remote and the tv2 uhf indicator flashes, it controlls tv2, same with the other remote.

then take #1 remote and hold down the clear sat button until all lights light up
then hit the 7 key then the # key and then hit the record key and you should see the orange1 change to 5

sry for the delay, my internet went out, i pressed 7>#>rec. and the number changes to 7.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)