811 and Superdish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bryan92

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 31, 2003
Statesboro, Ga
I have searched the forum but have not seen this mentioned. While viewing a channel and then switching to the next and so forth ( without using the guide to view the program ) it is extremly slow now that my Superdish is installed. It is slow to the point that I almost have to wait until the picture actually comes up to switch to the next channel. This is only on the 811. 508 and 301 are fine. Is this something that I have messed up or do I need to accept the fact that is going to be like this? Any help would be appreciated.

bryan92 said:
I have searched the forum but have not seen this mentioned. While viewing a channel and then switching to the next and so forth ( without using the guide to view the program ) it is extremly slow now that my Superdish is installed. It is slow to the point that I almost have to wait until the picture actually comes up to switch to the next channel. This is only on the 811. 508 and 301 are fine. Is this something that I have messed up or do I need to accept the fact that is going to be like this? Any help would be appreciated.
It seems to me that the 811 is now switching channels slower than it did before the latest upgrade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts