921 L276 brings back EPG No Info problem

specialspammailbox

Original poster
Mar 4, 2006
I've had the no info problem beyond the current one or two programs since the L276 program downloaded. I've tried the usual, power button, power cord, and smart card reboots, and nothing has helped. In the past, when this problem has occurred (except for version L273), the EPG was restored within ten minutes after rebooting. This time, it doesn't help.

Hope it's just my 921, not the new 276 download. I talked with Dish Technical support about the very noisy operation yesterday, but they said if it's not squealing or severely clicking, it's normal.

DVR921: - Jan 12, 2005
Boot 150B
Flash F054
SW L276HEED-N

I'd say its probably the DST update.

Mine is populated to about 22 hours out (to 6:30 AM April 1) hit and miss.

At the half hour 8:30AM CT, it jumped 6 hours(it was only til 12:30AM) so it is still filling in the EPG.

L2.76 HECD-N

Mark_AR said:
I'd say its probably the DST update.

Mine is populated to about 22 hours out (to 6:30 AM April 1) hit and miss.

At the half hour 8:30AM CT, it jumped 6 hours(it was only til 12:30AM) so it is still filling in the EPG.

L2.76 HECD-N

I doubt that, I had nine day guide on my 921 last night (before update) with the DST noted in the guide. Only current and next program info showing in guide. This has happened the last few SW upgrades. Info usually shows up later in the afternoon. Don't know why it takes so long to straighten out.

It stayed at 1-2 programs in the guide until about 4:00pm, when the entire 9 day guide popped into view. Interesting...It normally loads, if it's going to, in about 15 minutes. But, it's back now and just another in the string of on-going 921 oddities. Always wondering, is it a system problem, or just another 921 mess up.

My 921 was fine yesterday with the L276 software but today it didn't show up all the guide,EPG. Looks like we have a system problem, not the 921 receiver or software.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)