921 Owners: My 9 day guide is back!

Weird. I'm happy for you Tankerman but this is Tuesday morning and I'm still at 36 hours! :mad: Sent dish an email last night, no response yet-what a surprise.:rolleyes:
Ed

I've got my 9 days schedule back today. The think the best bet is to hurry up and tape your shows for the nine days while you have the 9 days schedule because you know it will happen again, just a thought to keep ahead of it.

My 9 day guide came back yesterday. Haven't checked if it is still here today.
Oops, just checked and it is back to two days. Darn

Last edited:
I keep having to re-boot daily both my 921 and 811 to get guide data past the present show. Something has definitly changed in the last week or two.

My 921 gets a power-cord reboot every night at mignight and Im experiencing this problem as well.

I think they are rotating when certain 921s get the full 9 days or not. Don't know if it is based off of build config or receiver numbers but it is quite odd some work and others don't, then rotates. Don't know if they are doing this purposely or due to lack of intellignce but either are quite plausible with this company.

I have been 36 and sometimes 24 since Friday. Haven't seen 9 days at all since that period. I've called and emailed several time to no avail.

Brian

Mine comes and goes (as posted in the other thread)

I was on the phone with advanced tech for 40 minutes Monday night and was no closer to finding a *WHY* for the randomness of this problem.

They did say that it would be fixed 2nd QTR of '06, so I'm assuming either they are writing code to fix it or hoping that everyone migrates to a VIP622 by then.

Anywho... We are no closer to a solution than when we started. Just plan all your timers when you have a 9 day guide and b:devil:tch and gripe the rest of the time.

:D

Pils said:
2nd Qrt of 06'. Is that right after 50x NBR of 04'?
Ya - really.

The lousy frelling SOBs do something to break it, and then say it's going to take MONTHS to fix! WTF! @$$#o!e$ :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mine has been 2-day all week.

After suffering a drastic increase in guide errors and failed recordings, I've demoted the 921 to my basement.

(Baseball manager voice) This is the part of the job I hate the most. Management has decided to make some changes. Sorry kid, but you're being sent back to the minors... Pack your ZSRs, your short guide, and your nonresponsive remote. You had some great moments, kid. But you're just not getting it done anymore.......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)