A few techincal questions about this forum

Status
B

bwexler

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 29, 2007
San Marcos, CA
First, I have not seen any red DIRT at the bottom of the screen. Am i color blind, did they turn green?

Next, at the end of the topic postings, it used to say Hopper Zone in a box and go in the next box which would take me back to the forum list of topics. Now I have click Top thenclick Hopper Zone near the top of the screen, to get back to the list of topics. What changed and how do I get back to the way it was?

Next I appearently neglected to log back in after being away from the computer over night. Satellite Guys was stil in my browser but when I clicked on the Hopper Zone at the top of the screen as usual, I was redirected to a new web page trying to sell me insurance, no longer on Satellite Guys at all. What happened? I used to stay logged in unless I restarted my browser.

Hall

Hall

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 14, 2004
Germantown OH
Do you mean this ?

Forum > Entertainment Providers > The DISH Forum > The Hopper Zone

That shows up at the top and bottom of every page. Well, it's relative to the forum you're in, of course. Right now, it reads

Forum > SatelliteGuys Support > SatelliteGuys Operations Center

As for DIRT people, they should show up in the list you copy/pasted if they're browsing that forum at that moment. I might not expect to see them in the "operations center", but definitely in the Dish forum and sub-forums.

M

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
the thread was moved to the ops zone because it had questions regarding loggin in

Status