Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I would like to thank the 206 folks who who filled out our survey. You gave us a very good picture of who you are, and the statistics on you guys are very interesting.

I am sure you are how you rate with other SatelliteGuys members so here are the demographics of our members here at SatelliteGuys.US!

demographics050105.jpg

We will keep the survey up a little longer, but this gives us a great view of who you are! Thank you to everyone who took the time to take this anonymous survey!​

I was wondering though, what is the distinction between "Professional" and "Technical" in the occupation category? My job is a professional technical occupation...

Averaging the percentages for my answers, I determined myself to be a 46.3% normal SatelliteGuy. :p (hehe, such contradictory terms... normal SatelliteGuy)

I was part of the majority of responses in 7 of the 10 categories so does that make me normal? :)

Was gonna edit my post to include the following after BFG's idea, but since Edit is turned off in the Operations forum...

I was in the majority for 6 categories, 2nd majority for two, middle group for one (HDTV within 6 months), and third minority for one (excluding 0% responses).

Edit: Edit is back on for now, so it seems. :D

I fit in at 8 out of 10 which I guess is not too bad. :)

BTW I turned message editing back on in this forum. Thanks for the reminder. ;)

Keep an eye on the ads on the top right of the screen, sooner or later you will see one asking you to take a survey. :)

It will be up for a few more days I guess. :)

Changes are coming up in our advertising here. Some exciting stuff coming. :D

how can I post my satellite equipment in "View Members Home Theaters"?

I don't know what 100cm in inches is ;) but here is my equipment in words:

d-Box 1 (NOKIA MediaMaster 9500-S) with DVB2000 (SCSI connection to a Windows 2K PC to record some programs in DVD quality)
Koscom SDC 3510 with Multi-CardReader + 2x CI
Topfield TF5000 PVR with 2x CI + 80 GB HDD
Echostar SR 200-IP
100cm Gibertini with Inverto 0.3dB Quad + SG2100 DiSEqC mount
60cm Technisat with Invacom 0.3dB Quattro (fixed to Astra 19.2°East)
MagicModul Rev. 1.04 with firmware "PentaCrypt 1.20" (for my pay tv card from "Premiere" Germany - Nagravision 2)

My TV is a SONY Trinitron with 80cm picture. My PC is connected to this TV with a Geforce 4 graphic board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)