A little confused, what would you do?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ocanyc

Original poster
Jun 4, 2006
So my install arrives yesterday, and while I like the HD programming much better than cable, I learned that Dish no longer carries Dish HD Latino Packages. I originally ordered the Dish HD Silver Latino package 2 weeks ago, and had an appointment scheduled for yesterday. My channels looked weird as I remember the ones I specifically saw that were supposed to come with my Silver package weren't there. I called up Dish to find out about the discontinuation, and then they tried to set me up as close as possible to what I originally had ordered. Dish HD Silver, HBO and Showtime, Latino basic programming, and locals to find out now its close to 15-20 dollars more than what I had calculated earlier, and to top it off I'm missing FSC and Goltv in english which I pretty sure the original package would come with but I see they took the old programming guide for the packages off the site completely, so I couldn't prove my point. I tried with the accountant reps to let me have what I had ordered since I wasn't even informed of the change while I was waiting for installation and the most I got was some credits for some of the premiums for a few months. Overall not sure if I should feel angry, bamboozle or whatever else. What would you guys do in my situation, and yes I'm a soccer fan and had all the channels I needed with the other package. Thanks for reading.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)