This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Account got Cancelled

Kraven

Resident Bozo
Original poster
Jun 2, 2012
Northern, VT
Sometime between 7pm and 8pm tonight the sling account got cancelled. Checked the billing history and there was 6 days left in the billing cycle.

Anyone experienced this? Or should I just conclude the obvious

Because they want us to renew under the new higher priced package.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What package is that? I don't see any pricing changes.

My account is fine. No issues as of now. Kraven what's is the obvious conclusion you have come to?

Sometime between 7pm and 8pm tonight the sling account got cancelled. Checked the billing history and there was 6 days left in the billing cycle.

Anyone experienced this? Or should I just conclude the obvious
I'd think the obvious.

Unless you add $14.99 HBO to your account.
Well yea. Any of the add ons but canceling your account would not make you sign up for them. I assume he is confused about what the base package is and how the HBO add on relates to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Strange indeed Kraven. Everything is fine here except I was unable to watch Sling on my Roku 3 Saturday night. I had to revert to watching on my windows pc hooked to the TV. It kept booting me out every 10 minutes with various errors. My account looks Ok since they just billed for another month too

Weird indeed.... My online account is still active w/ the START SUBSCRIPTION button. Nothing under billing suggests the account was modified.
Besides all precautions were taken so am stumped.

The account is tagged to my corporate address so i'll see tomorrow if anything is in the mail

I couldn't watch on ROKU 3 Saturday and Sunday night. Just showed the Sling logo. Worked fine Saturday and Sunday during the day. I thought perhaps they had problems due to having more users watching HBO.

Edit: I just checked and my account is still active.

Last edited:
Of course there is.they split news and life style. So it goes up $5. Already they monkey around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
As I mentioned, I was talking base package.

Of course there are add ons, and HBO is even more than that, but cancelling someones account does not push them into a higher priced package as was mentioned. The base package remains the same price, with no plans at this time to change that.

Reactions: SatinKzo