Activated Voom Box For Sale with Channel Master Antenna!

1080iBeVuMin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 29, 2004
Santa Rosa, CA
Activated Voom Box For Sale with SEALED Channel Master Antenna!

SORRY! BOTH ITEMS ARE SOLD!!

Hi! I have an activated Voom box for sale! Used for just under 12 months until Voom transmission ceased. Box is in MINT condition including remote and power cord.

Included in this sale is the BRAND NEW Channel Master antenna and mounting in two original sealed boxes! Never opened!

Now the catch... We live too far away from OTA stations to bother with an antenna. So, this Voom box was never hooked up for OTA. However, the box IS activated and was usable for satellite right up until the moment of the end of transmission.

I have not taken time to price the Channel Master with hardware. But I will consider the highest bid offered. Right now the Voom box is just sitting here taking up space!

Long time Voomers will know me as an active participant in the SatelliteGuys.US Voom Forum for over a year! I joined the Voom forum in February of 2004.

Buyer to choose shipping method and pay for shipping of all 3 boxes, plus packing materials for the Voom box. (Original shipping container for Voom box is gone.)

Please PM me if interested! I will take pictures soon and display them in this post.

Thanks!!! ;)

Attachments

• voom1.jpg
    voom1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 151
  • voom2.jpg
    voom2.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 140
Update On This Item For Sale...

The Channel Master antenna has a SALE PENDING!

I have also received a lot of PM inquiries about the Voom receiver. Someone better make me an offer before the Voom receiver goes on eBay.

This article is a good guide to buying a used Voom receiver. I will assure any buyer that this Voom receiver WAS ACTIVATED and does contain the most UPDATED FIRMWARE including local channel scanning.

However, I never used the receiver once for locals and never even hooked up a local antenna. So I cannot assure anyone that the Voom receiver will work for local channels, but I have no reason to think it will not. There is no way for me to test it because we live too far from any broadcast TV stations, and I don't even own a TV antenna (except the sealed antenna that is pending sale). This Voom receiver worked great as a satellite receiver right to the end of Voom transmission.

Please make me a lowball offer. It might get you an HD receiver for really cheap.

If it doesn't sell soon..... On eBay it goes!

Thanks,

The Channel Master antenna is SOLD !!

The Voom receiver will go on eBay on Monday if nobody takes it this weekend! Come on folks! I have had a few nibbles but no bites!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)