Additional rcvr fees: Where was I when they stopped that?

you're still saying the same thing we've known for years. An additional receiver will incur a fee. Whether it's called a "lease fee" or "additional outlet fee" is irrelevant, it's still the exact same amount.

If there were truly a way to activate additional receivers without fee, I have four owned receivers on my shelf I would activate instantly. But it's not worth $5 each per month for me to turn them on.

If somebody has more than one receiver and is not paying $5 ($6 for HD) additional each month I would definitely like some details.

OK, I'm almost afraid to post this.

Last March I turned in my leased 301 and bought a 211 from Dishstore.net.

I have a 622 as my main receiver, and the 211 as my second.

This has been my bill since then.

Feb 15 - Mar 14 DISH Network DVR Service Fee 0.00
dishHD Ultimate 20.00
DISH Home Protection Plan (DHPP) 5.99
Digital Home Advantage America's Everything Pak with
Playboy and Locals
Extasy 29.99

you're still saying the same thing we've known for years. An additional receiver will incur a fee. Whether it's called a "lease fee" or "additional outlet fee" is irrelevant, it's still the exact same amount.
No it's not.

Because of Dishin it Up the additional receiver is free from Dish.

You buy a receiver for hundreds and pay $5 a month to use it. I do a dishin it up and pay ZERO for the receiver and pay $5 a month to use it. How are these the same? You spent hundreds and I spent ZERO.

OK, I'm almost afraid to post this...

Digital Home Advantage America's Everything Pak with
Playboy and Locals
Extasy 29.99
I don't think this is a secret either. I remember posts that mention that if you get the America's Everything Pak you don't get charged additional receiver fees.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)