This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Alice

Hmm 622 thinks both parts are the same event had to manually override to get both to record.

I'm not sure what to call this ... is it massively bad timing ? ... or is it trying to bath in reflected glory ? ... no, not quite either of those... not sure how to put it.

There is some sort of huge egotism and opportunism involved with re-writing a classic and making it a different story, rather than just writing your own story from scratch.

PS In case some do not understand what I mean by timing:

Last edited by a moderator:
There is some sort of huge egotism and opportunism involved with re-writing a classic and making it a different story, rather than just writing your own story from scratch.

It was my impression, and I watched the preview again at the top, that this was a sequel to the original. The talk about the previous Alice that visited before.

It was my impression, and I watched the preview again at the top, that this was a sequel to the original. The talk about the previous Alice that visited before.

Alice the martial arts instructor is not a "sequel" to the Lewis Carroll story, even if they attempt that chronology in the story...