All electronic bills?

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
Anyone else get a notice with their latest paper statement saying that the next bill will be all electronic and paper statements were being done away with?

I don't even have the option to opt out on the website, but it's very easy to go paperless on the site.

Not that I care too much, but they are apparently making the decision for me.

Technically they can't do that...what about people without computers?

I did get my invoice but didnt look at it yet

Iceberg said:
Technically they can't do that...what about people without computers?

I did get my invoice but didnt look at it yet

That is my point. In my notice it basically is saying I don't have a choice. I do keep track online and do CCAP, but for others this might be an issue. Not everyone trusts the internet enough for that.

I'll give them a call after dinner and see what the CSR says about continuing paper statements.

Maybe if you've registered an online account, get email newsletters and statements, or have credit card autopay, then can require you. I haven't received my bill yet, IIRC.

It would be ok with me for an ONLINE only statement,

BUT ONLY if I also got some of the savings in postage and printing costs and labor.

Maybe a $1 credit each month would be fair?

ScottChez said:

BUT ONLY if I also got some of the savings in postage and printing costs and labor.

umm, yeah, good luck with that!

Getting it setup online to be done electronically would cost them as well so either way you look at it there is a cost of doing business.

ScottChez said:

That's exactly what I got.

I called after dinner to check it out and the CSR said it is something they are rolling out in batches (checking for reactions?, problems? Does the programming department run accounts receivable too?) Anyways I said if I stay paperless, I want some sort of credit for the not wasting the time to send me a paper statement and postage etc etc blah blah and also that it should be opt-in not an opt-out policy. I got a $1 credit per month for the next 12 months. (sorta like a programming commitment I guess, but no penalty if I leave)

Honestly it is no big deal to me as like I said, I check online and I am on CCAP, but I didn't like the fact they just made the decision for me.

Buying a HD DVR off e-bay - Questions

OTA HD Question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)