Amazon Prime no-ad upgrade not recognized on Dish app

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

WildBill

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 27, 2004
Florida
Upgraded Amazon Prime to No-ad status online this morning. But when I opened the Dish Prime app this evening, it asked if I wanted to upgrade with no option for "already upgraded". Wondering if this Is just a lag in registering the change, or if this is a bug in the app software.

Bill

Upgraded Amazon Prime to No-ad status online this morning. But when I opened the Dish Prime app this evening, it asked if I wanted to upgrade with no option for "already upgraded". Wondering if this Is just a lag in registering the change, or if this is a bug in the app software.

Bill
Maybe sign out of Prime on your Dish receiver and then sign back in.

On a side note, my Dish Prime app does not support 4K, nor HDR. Same with the YouTube app. I use the native apps on my TVs, but it would be nice if the Dish apps supported the better video formats.

Reactions: charlesrshell
On a side note, my Dish Prime app does not support 4K, nor HDR. Same with the YouTube app. I use the native apps on my TVs, but it would be nice if the Dish apps supported the better video formats.
Interesting! I just tested that on my Hopper 3 which is passed via HDMI to Denon AVR and then HDMI to my Vizio TV. I loaded up the new movie, Foe, and started it. I got 4K, HDR10, and even Dolby Atmos.