Analog/4DTV/FTA receivers, HDD decoder, LNBF, feedhorn

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dem0nlord

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2005
Central Texas
I want a Qualitv, so selling off some extras to fund it. Everything in excellent visual and operational condition unless noted otherwise. I accept paypal. PM or email kdanner@austin.rr.com

Dreambox DM-500S - Includes remote, docs, CD. This itty bitty FTA Linux box is a real powerhouse, it has an ethernet interface so that is can act as a DVR saving the recordings to a network share, also can play saved mpegs and mp3s from the share. Also includes a SCART adapter for component and Svideo out. $175

Motorola DSR 905 Sidecar - Includes manual and remote. Add this to your existing analog receiver to get into 4DTV cheaply. SOLD! Thanks dfergie!

Motorola HDD-201 High Definition Decoder - Identical to the HDD-200 other than the Starchoice logo on the front. This unit does have some paint chipping and slight bending of the sheetmetal on the top surface, but works perfectly. SOLD! Thanks dfergie!

Toshiba TRX-1420 - Analog C/Ku receiver, includes manual and remote. SOLD! Thanks limburger!

Houston Tracker System 4 - Analog C/Ku receiver, includes manual and remote. SOLD! Thanks dfergie!

General Instruments 650i - Analog C/Ku receiver. Looks brand new. In orig box, includes docs and remote. Unlike many Analog receivers, this can switch LNBF H/V polarity. $50

Astrotel PM-9/C C band LNBF - 20 degrees, 65db gain. Used for a couple of hours of testing only. Includes unused prime focus scalar and dielectric plate. $20

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts