Not open for further replies.

shugo77

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 9, 2005
Heart of Dixie
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,250974,00.html

Reality star Anna Nicole Smith was found unresponsive Thursday in her Hard Rock Hotel room in Hollywood, Fla., FOX affiliate WSVN is reporting.
She was taken to Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood.
According to a local report, a witness said paramedics were pumping her chest when they took her out of the hotel.
Smith, 39, was photographed at a boxing match at the Hard Rock Hotel last month.
In a lawsuit filed last Thursday in Los Angeles Superior Court, Smith and TrimSpa Inc. were sued in a class-action lawsuit alleging their marketing of a weight-loss pill is false or misleading.
Smith, a former Playboy Playmate, has endorsed TrimSpa and is a spokeswoman.
Smith's 20-year-old son Daniel Smith died in his mother's hospital room in the Bahamas in September, three days after she gave birth to a baby girl, later named Dannielynn Hope Marshall Stern.
Smith's current boyfriend and longtime lawyer Howard K. Stern, 38, says he is the father of Dannielynn. But Smith's ex-boyfriend Larry Birkhead, 32, claims he's the father, and has sued to demand a paternity test.

Yes FoxNews is now reporting that she has passed. :(

Very sad news, yet for this lady she has been through a lot and she is finally at peace.

Very sad, she made some mistakes in her life and has been in turmoil since her son died last year. I feel most sad for her new baby that will now grow up without a mother. Very sad story.

too bad howard a. stern wont be on the air tomorrow to comment, we'll have to wait for the banter on monday

Im sure its drug related or some heart problem developed from the drugs. With her out of control life, is anyone really surprised?

Trim Spa baby! I guess it got to be to much for her? Then again I guess her lawsuit will now not go through for all that money that she was suing for. Hey , I wonder if that has anything to do with her "death"? Maybe the family of her dead husband had something to do with it? NO more Anna Nicole Smith no more lawsuit? Or maybe she had more to do in the death of her son than she let on about. Guilt will make you do strange things. Either way her daughter is now parentless.

Let the conspiracy theories begin.

Trim Spa baby! I guess it got to be to much for her? Then again I guess her lawsuit will now not go through for all that money that she was suing for. Hey , I wonder if that has anything to do with her "death"? Maybe the family of her dead husband had something to do with it? NO more Anna Nicole Smith no more lawsuit? Or maybe she had more to do in the death of her son than she let on about. Either way her daughter is now parentless.

Let the conspiracy theories begin.
Im sure they will discover the father of the baby.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,251000,00.html

Final Footage of Anna Nicole Smith Sparks Bidding War

Thursday , February 08, 2007
foxnews_story.gif

The final moments of Playboy Playmate Anna Nicole Smith's life has sparked a media bidding war with estimates already topping $250,000, FOXNews.com has learned.
Paparazzi agency Splash News is peddling the video footage, which purportedly shows the paramedics working on the unresponsive reality star as she was wheeled Thursday from an ambulance to a Hollywood, Fla., hospital.

Thats kind of sick.

But that was the way her life was.

Even as she is now resting in peace her life as it was known here on earth will always be known as a circus.

Apparently Smith's lawyer/boyfriend was in the room with her, he was also in the room with her son when he died. Anybody else thinks this smells just a little funny? Maybe it's nothing, but he should be investigated thoroughly.

Im sure they will discover the father of the baby.
Considering the life she led, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the DNA test came back and said neither was the father.

As for the lawsuit, whoever gets custody of the baby can keep the lawsuit alive using the baby as the inheritor of the estate (and lawsuit).

too bad howard a. stern wont be on the air tomorrow to comment, we'll have to wait for the banter on monday

I have stopped listening to him, since his move to sirius he has really become what he said he was against and the plastic feel to the show has left me with a distaste for his show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)