Not open for further replies.

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
Scott,

Was that you just now in between songs?? I wish I had the volume turned out louder. I couldn't tell.

Thanks Scott!! I always enjoy the 12 pains of Christmas. :) This just brightened up my boring night at work. :)

Who here can't relate to this song? :D

Thanks to MWGIII I added a bunch of songs missing from our lineup. And as you may have heard I had a little fun on the air between songs. :)

I enjoy the fact that our station is always fresh while the other station is playing the same stuff from 3 years ago. :)

Enjoy the station guys!

Keep the custom announcements coming Scott! It gives our radio a nice personal touch.

Neut, do you always have the thing on, how do you always catch him? Let me know when you'll be DJying scott and I'll listen in :)

I have it playing at work. I'm still proud of the fact that I actually got this to work right here at my work. Since I have nothing to do tonight I've been at my desk moderating and playing the arcade here.

Scott's been DJing all evening. He just annouced an instant request playing. I always wondered how his last name was prenounced. :)

Scott, you outta announce BFG's name just to see if he's paying attention. :D

Man lots of people listening tonight, and lots of requests! Currently in the queue is 14 songs!

Oh well off to bed now for real. I don't know if BFG heard me say hi to him but I did. And I have 50 pairs of ears listening out there as my witness. :)

Nope, I'm watching L&O, i'll grab some headphones really quick if u still on :)

I heard it. :)

I noticed the requests list growing too. Good! I requested something and was puzzled as to why I haven't seen it in the queue yet. I didn't realize that it was 14 songs long already. :) That's good though.

I plan on hooking my wife's computer up to our home theatre tomorrow and listening to the Holiday channel while I'm cooking the turkey.

Dang, i've been out of the loop :(

I guess I'll need a schedule so i know when to check in. i've been spending some quality time with the TV.

I noticed there isn't any hits from the transiberian orch (or however they spell it) if we could find some of that stuff it's pretty cool.

Whoever keeps requesting Michael Bolton & Kenny G should have their SatelliteGuys Membership revoked.:D

Yeah really, Michael Bolton, yuck!!!!

as office space quotes "that no talent @$$ clown"

Speaking of Office Space I may watch that DVD tomorrow. :)

What is everyone's favorite song on the holliday channel?

My kids favorite (11 & 8) is by The Little Stinkers - I Farted On Santa's Lap.

My favorite comedy is Zach Tison - White Trash Christmas (not posted yet).

My favorite real song is Alan Jackson & Allison Krauss - The Angels Cried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts