Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 11, 2003
The Pittsburgh Panthers will win the 2003 College National Championship. They have a solid defense along with 5th year Sr. QB Rod Rutherford who will be a great QB if he can stay out of jail. Then you have Brandon Miree which is one of the top RB’s in the country not to mention WR Larry Fitzgerald who is the most outstanding football player in the country who would make Randy Moss sit on the bench if they both competed for the one position.

Pitt will beat the hell out of Notre Dame, Virginia Tech and Miami this year and will win the national championship.

James: Remember the name Larry Fitzgerald. Also remember this name Austin Scott from PSU who is at least twice as good as
Clarett. Scott has the power, speed, and moves that Clarett never had.

Not so fast my friend....

He was punished for that and sat out for awhile during the last game when he stepped in and threw 3 TDs to Larry Fitzgerald.

You assume he'll be able to get through the season? Thats fine, where do you play VT and Miami this year?

I'll keep an eye out, but I think you'll be sad. Maybe when you are in the Insight.com bowl again you can come by and see me.

Larry Fitzgerald 6 116 2
35-14, Pittsburgh.
Not bad for 3 quarters of work. :)

Explain to me how Ball State should have 14 points on the "#1 Team in the Nation"?

Right now Michigan. I don't think Oklahoma can get thought the big 12 without a loss.

I agree, Pittsburgh has a very good chance of going undefeated this year. Michigan has a better chance in my opinion though.

We will know shortly about the panthers. After playing a tough MAC team in Toledo at Toledo, Pitt goes down to Texas to play Texas A&M, a very tough place to play. Make it through the Texas A&M game, and I'll feel more confident about the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)