Any 921 promos for a new customer?

PhoenixRevived

Original poster
Jan 14, 2004
Hi! I am looking to move over to E* from D*. Is there a promo now or within the next month that would enable me to get a 921 at less than retail? I swa something about a $600 deal somewhere...?

Any retailers on this forum who can set me up?

The current promo for new customers is a $600 upgrade to the 921 from the standard equipment on Free Dish. That makes a total out of pocket expense of $649.99 for a 921 and a 311. You then get a $49.99 credit on your first bill making your total net cost $600. You have to commit to a year of the HD pack and at least AT60.

You can get an additional 301 or 311 (third receiver) for $99 more.

We are supporting this promotion, but currently have about 35 people on our 921 Waiting List. I hope to have enough 921's to take care of those currently on the list within the next couple weeks.

e-mail me for more information. mainstreet@checkyes.tv
Justin

New Customer

Hi Justin,
Please put me on the list as a new customer for the 921+311 for $600.
Thanks! :)

---Lillian Moore

Mainstreet said:
The current promo for new customers is a $600 upgrade to the 921 from the standard equipment on Free Dish. That makes a total out of pocket expense of $649.99 for a 921 and a 311. You then get a $49.99 credit on your first bill making your total net cost $600. You have to commit to a year of the HD pack and at least AT60.

You can get an additional 301 or 311 (third receiver) for $99 more.

We are supporting this promotion, but currently have about 35 people on our 921 Waiting List. I hope to have enough 921's to take care of those currently on the list within the next couple weeks.

e-mail me for more information. mainstreet@checkyes.tv
Justin

Lillian,

Please check your Private Messages. I need your contact information to be submitted via our website.

Thanks!

Justin,
I did dio that. Could you please confirm?
Thanks!

---Lillian Moore

Mainstreet said:
Lillian,

Please check your Private Messages. I need your contact information to be submitted via our website.

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)